TCPA OFFICE CLOSED TO PUBLIC CONTACT
- We remain available to answer questions via phone or email.
- If you have a completed permit to pick up you can mail a check and we will mail the permit back to you.
- If you have a permit to drop off the front door of the Rochester Town Hall remains open. There’s a table inside the door where you can leave your application.
BUILDING PERMIT INSPECTIONS
- All in-home (occupied) non-essential inspections are suspended.
- New construction inspections, exterior inspections, and commercial inspections continue.
- Call CMS – Construction Management Services at 507-282-8206 with questions.
TOWNSHIP COOPERATIVE PLANNING ASSOCIATION
Monday through Friday
9:00 am to 12:00 pm
12:30 pm to 3:00 pm
Closed Government Holidays
PHONE & FAX
4111 11th Avenue SW
Rochester, MN 55902
TCPA MEMBER TOWNSHIPS MAP
The TCPA Board meets at 1:00 pm on the second Wednesday of each month at the Rochester Town Hall.